0.5X, the object is reduced by half, and the field of view is doubled; C-mount eyepiece interface (adapter), specially designed for microscopes. The upper port is C port, which is connected to microscope CCD, CMOS camera, digital camera, industrial camera; the lower port is 23.2mm straight plug, with rubber. This product comes with two adapter rings, 23.2mm to 30mm and 23.2mm to 30.5mm.
1. Support static and dynamic image capture.
2. Large area array CMOS progressive scan image sensor.
3. The exposure time can be adjusted arbitrarily to meet the needs of users in multiple industries.
4. The image is stable and reliable, and the performance indicators have been rigorously tested for a long time.
5. Equipped with high-speed USB2.0 interface, up to 480Mb/s, convenient and quick to use.
6. Wide range of adaptation, can support Windows 2000, XP, WIN7 operating system.
7. Provide 8bit uncompressed original image data, and the software realizes the plug-and-play installation of Bayer color conversion.
8. It is widely used in pattern recognition, industrial testing, medical microscope and traffic management, machine vision and other fields. It is especially suitable for image acquisition in various fields of microscope and various occasions.
-Image sensor: 1 / 2.3″ color CMOS image sensor
-Pixel size: 1.55 ??m ?? 1.55 ??m
-Spectral response: 400 nm to 1000 nm
-Scan mode: progressive scan
-Pure hardware 12 megapixel image sensor, no compression, no interpolation
-White balance: automatic/manual
-R.G.B value setting independent
-Automatic exposure control: automatic/manual
-Image output: USB2.0, 480Mb/s
-Working temperature: 0??C~50??
1 x microscope camera
1 x USB data cable
1 x 0.5X C-mount eyepiece interface
1 x 23.2 to 30 mm adapter ring
1 x 23.2 to 30.5 mm adapter ring
1 x CD
NOTE: Does not include other accessories in the picture